How To Install Jelly Bean Android 4.3 Galaxy S3. If you are looking for the installation of Android Jelly Bean 4.3 on Galaxy S3 then you are at the right place. You can easily install Android 4.3 based Carbon custom firmware on your Galaxy S3 SCH-R530M Metro PCS. This Carbon ROM has come with a lot of features like Theme engine, customizable battery and notification light, customizable Hardware and Software keys, carousel lockscreen, customizable power menu, transparent navbar and status bar, AOKP Ribbons, Volume rocker music controls and much more which is still to come. The tutorial is for mentioned Smartphone and no else Smartphone otherwise your Smartphone will be damaged.
Initial Steps Before Installation Of Android 4.3 Galaxy S3
- You should have at least 60% battery.
- Make backup of your device data.
- You should have USB Driver Installed for Galaxy S3 SCH-R530M Metro PCS in your PC.
- USB Debugging must be enabled.
- Your device have installed ClockworkMod Recovery.
- Your device is already rooted.
- Download Carbon Android 4.3 Jelly Bean ROM For Galaxy S3 SCH-R530M Metro PCS and Google Apps.
Few Steps To Install Android 4.3 Galaxy S3 Carbon Firmware
- First connect Samsung Galaxy S3 with PC and copy already downloaded files to SD card.
- Turn off your device and disconnect USB.
- Press and hold Up, Home and Power button together until you see recovery menu.
- Select Backup and Restore, then select Backup again in order to make backup of your present ROM.
- Come back to main recovery menu. Select Wipe data/factory reset and then select Yes. Once completed, come back to recovery main menu. Select wipe cache partition and after its completion select Wipe Dalvik Cache under advance option.
- Select Install zip and then choose zip from SD card. Locate and select ROM Zip file. Select Yes to confirm installation.
- Once installation is completed, repeat the upper step but this time choose -jb-20130813-signed.zip file to install Google Apps.
- After installation ends, come back to recovery main menu and select reboot and then boot up in customized android 4..3 Jelly Bean Carbon ROM. It will take much time.
- Once done you have successfully installed Android 4.3 Jelly Bean firmware based custom ROM Carbon on your Galaxy S3 R530M.
Note: If you want to return to previous ROM Boot into recovery>Backup and Restore and restore by selecting ROM from the list.