How to Flash Stock Rom Acer Liquid Z110 using SP Flashtool cause damage to software, application error, the touch screen does not work, the initial loading is not completed or bootloop and errors due to root damage and various kinds of software. It can be fixed by updating the firmware or flash reset, the total space is full. Ram's performance resulted in slowing down and making Android damaged software or in many cases the initial loading can not get into the main menu. but do not worry there are plenty of cases of damage to software that can be resolved by Flashing repeated them:
- Forget the lock code
- Forgot password email
- Application error
- Often hangs
How to Flash Acer Liquid Z110 Via SPFTThe following equipment before the update Acer Liquid Z110:
- SP Flashtool Version 5 from here
- Mtk tool and root droid from here
- MT65xx usb driver from here
- MT6577 driver usb vcom from here
- Stock Rom Firmware Acer Liquid Z110 here
- All Stock Rom Acer Smartphone from here
Tutorial Upgrade Acer Liquid Z110 :
- Download and extract the SP Flash Tool and Mediatek USB VCOM drivers
- Install the driver if not already installed
- Download and extract your ROM package and find the scatter.txt file.
- Run Flash_tool.exe then click Scatter-loading button to load the correct scatter file
- Turn off your phone, remove the battery and replace it after some seconds (and don't turn on the phone).
- Press F9 (or hit Download button) and connect your phone into the computer via USB data cable. The process will start and a red progress bar will appear.
- After the red progress bar is complete, there will appear a purple progress bar.
- Right after the purple progress bar is complete, a message will appear underneath it:
“Please insert USB cable in x seconds” and then the download will start right away (you will see the yellow progress bar filling up).
- When the yellow bar is complete, you'll get a popup with a green circle and Download OK message, which means that the process has been successfully terminated.
- You can now safely disconnect your phone and turn it on. The process ends here.