Official lollipop based CM 12.1 update is rolling for all Yu Yuphoria smartphones. This update is rolling in phases so you have to wait for your turn. It may take about 2 weeks to reach every smartphone. If you can't wait then here we have manual method to update your Yuphoria. Just follow simple steps given below and update your Yuphoria to cyanogen OS 12.1. Follow video to understand better
You can easily flash update manually and you will not loose any data. Your all files, apps, games and data is safe. For safety purpose make a backup of your files and apps before flashing ROM.
- You should be on official cyanogen 12 operating system. If you are on any custom ROM then you can't flash this file.
- If you are rooted then you should have stock cyanogen recovery. (Follow video link below to install cyanogen recovery
- This file can be flashed on both rooted and non-rooted Yuphoria.
- Battery should be 60% charged.
- First download zip file (click here to download) and place it into your internal/external storage directly.
- Now go to about phone and click 7 times on build number.
- Go to developer’s option and turn on advance reboot.
- Now long press power button and select reboot then recovery. Finally select ok.
- Now your phone will boot to recovery mod. Click on apply update.
- Select storage where you have placed your file and select the ZIP file.
- Recovery will start flashing your update.
After the process completes just select wipe delvik cache and then select reboot now. Now it may take about 15 min for fist boot so just wait for it.
Comment Below your queries and I'll give you best answer possible.